HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
Citycall's warranty is conditioned upon proper use of our mobile.
- To obtain service under Citycall Warranty, you must fill up the warranty card that was provided together with the mobile upon purchase. Sales receipt is also needed to provide proof of purchase. Product must be with in given warranty period.
- To get proper assistance and given the best services, buyer must return the product to the seller / service center where they purchased the item. If damage is beyond economical repair or is not covered under Citycall's warranty then customer will be charged for the labor, return shipping and parts replacement for the given product.
- Only send the product that needs repairing. Citycall will not be held liable for any items lost upon the repair process.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Citycall's Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from any kind of misuse, improper storage, temperature conditions and environmental issues including, dirt and dust and moisture.
- Physical damage to the phone due to excessive force, pressure, neglect and mechanical modifications.
- Devices where the labels have been defaced and/or made illegible by removal of any seals and stickers including IMEI labels, Serial Numbers and other bar codes on the product or packaging.
- Seals on the battery are removed or show evidence of tampering. The battery has been used in equipment other than the Citycall device for which it is specified.
- Equipment that has not been used with official Citycall devices accessories or peripheral devices/accessories/Chargers not furnished or approved by Citycall.
- Damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product.
- Defects resulting from faulty testing, operations, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by Citycall, including but not limited to installation of unauthorized software and unauthorized root access.